Tureberg’s Learn to Swim Program follows the Swedish Swimming Association’s guidelines for increased swimming skills – ”Simlinjen”.
We accept children from the year they turn 5.
Registration in our information group is done via our internet booking site. Upon registration, you will receive an invoice of SEK 50 in registration fee by e-mail. After payment, you will receive continuous information about our swim school courses in your e-mail.
All teaching takes place in the afternoon and evening. In total, each group comprises 10 * 35 minutes (deviations may occur). We dont break for the school holidays. On red days the swimming school is canceled.
To find the right level for your child, see our Learn to Swim Levels (above).
Routines for the swim school:
1. Entrance via the reception. Please use the wrist band, that you pick up at the reception before your first lesson, to get trough the turnstile.
2. Use the normal changing rooms. Please keep your time in the changing rooms to a minimum in order to avid crowding.
3. Shower and use the bathroom before the lesson.
4. A teacher picks up the children at the door leading to the pool, at the far end of the changing room. No parents are allowed to enter the pool area. Parents are welcome to wait in the cafeteria or outside the facility.
5. Swimming lesson - Finally 😊 Duration: approx. 35 min.
6. After the lesson, a teacher leaves the children at the same door that they came in trough, i.e. the door leading to the pool, at the far end of the changing room. This is where the parents meet their children after the lesson.
7. Shower and change and kids, dont forget you parents at the pool 😉
Due to the prevailing situation surrounding COVID-19, all re-take lessons has been cancelled to avoid mixing the groups and to limit the amount of people staying around the pool area and in the changing rooms.
If your child wants to continue to the next level after completing the course, you will have the opportunity to re-register. You will receive information on the next level for your child from your teacher during a lesson at the end of the course. Information is posted on the glass wall by the pool and our teachers are available for ansering any questions you might have surrounding the recommendation.
The booking is made via our internet booking site. We will inform you by e- when the re-registration opens.
Price: SEK 1,325 for 10 * 35 minutes. This includes participation fee, insurance, diploma, fika during the last lesson, entrance band SEK 25 and entrance fee SEK 250, to the swimming pool. Paid against invoice arriving at the email address you provided. Please note that the booking is binding.
When your child has passed the Learn to Swim Program and wants to continue swimming, you are welcome to report to the training activities provided the child is 9 years or younger. Read more under the heading "Träning" in the top menu.